On behalf of our client, an Italian restaurant based in the beautiful spa town of Harrogate, North Yorkshire, Ho.Re.Ca. Recruitment is looking for a Sous Chef to join a friendly, multi-ethnic team.
Based in elegant, exquisite surroundings opening 6 days a week, and offering the finest authentic cuisine, the ideal candidate will live locally and have the necessary, but not essential experience to produce outstanding quality Italian Food cooking with fresh foods, and vegetables, all of which are locally sourced.
They are looking for someone, who by nature is methodical, clean, tidy, and organised, plus able to work well as part of a team with the minimum of fuss.
- Sous Chef
- Immediate Start
- Experience preferred but not essential – training for right candidate
- Possibility of an apprenticeship
- Working over 5 days (no Sundays)
- Minimum 36 hours per week
- Split Shifts
- £9 – 11 per hour (dependant on experience)
- 20 days holiday per annum + bank holidays (1st April – 31st March)
- Pension Scheme (age dependant)
- Ideally living locally but assistance given to find accommodate if out of area
- Contract reviewed after 3 months
- Weekly share of tips
- Free on-site car park
If you feel you have what it takes, why not apply for this position today or give us a call on 01484 483034 or email us at email@example.com to discuss things further?
|Working Days||Full Time over 5 Days|
|Salary||£9-11 per hour D.o.E|