Sous Chef x 2
Our client runs a well-established, traditional, Italian restaurant, set in a small town near Rotherham, with easy access to the M1, M18 and A1(M). Having already invested in the business, they are now expanding their team and looking to recruit two experienced Sous Chefs for an immediate start.
Open 7 days a week from 12 noon to 10.00pm, they offer their customers a delicious menu to suit all tastes including pizza, pasta, and other traditional Italian dishes.
As sous-chef you will have many responsibilities like planning how the food is presented on the plate, keeping other kitchen staff in order, plus making sure all the food that goes to customers is of the highest quality and standard.
The ideal candidates will be experienced; however, training will be given to those who can demonstrate a passion for food, they are also looking for someone who is a team player and is by nature methodical, clean, tidy, and organised.
- Professional, confident, and self-motivated
- Attention to detail preparing dishes
- Ability to demonstrate kitchen skills with good knowledge of pizza making
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good personality with customer service skills
- A team player
- Methodical, clean, and tidy
Hourly Rate & Benefits
- Immediate Start
- Full Time
- Commencing on a Temp contract (permanent after successful trial)
- Minimum 40 hours per week
- Working 4 days on/3 days off
- £11.50 – 13.00 per hour – paid monthly
- Share of tips
- 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
- 10% discount
- Preparation of dishes in a hygienic and timely manner.
- Presentation to a high standard.
- Safely and efficiently operate standard kitchen equipment.
- Maintain a clean kitchen, always adhering to food hygiene & safety standards.
- Assistance with the cleaning and organisation of kitchen and equipment.
Interviews will be conducted by Ho.Re.Ca. – The Hospitality Experts.
|Working Days||Full Time over 4 Days|
|Salary||£11-13 per hour D.o.E|