Situated in the heart of Manchester, home to two very well-known football clubs, our client runs a successful Neapolitan Pizzeria, and with business booming plus firm plans in place for the future growth of the business, they are now looking to expand their existing team by recruiting an experienced Pizza Chef.
The key to their success is the slow levitation and blast cooking process they use to create the perfect pizza their customers enjoy time and time again, which reflects in the fantastic customer reviews they receive.
The ideal candidate will have some experience of preparing Neapolitan style pizzas using fresh locally sourced ingredients, with the ability to use a wood/gas fired oven plus being able to maximise the oven space during the cooking process, which is essential on busy evenings.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for preparing and baking the perfect pizza every time, checking stock levels making sure there is always the right ingredients to hand and maintaining a clean, tidy, and hygienic kitchen.
Opening 6 days a week from 5.00pm (closed Monday) they are looking for someone who is a team player and is by nature methodical, clean, tidy, and organised.
- Professional, confident, and self-motivated.
- Attention to detail preparing the perfect pizza.
- Ability to demonstrate kitchen skills with good knowledge of pizza making.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good personality with customer service skills.
- A team player.
- Methodical, clean, and tidy.
Salary, Benefits & Working Hours
- Hourly rate £11.00 – 12.50 per hour (dependant on experience) – paid monthly.
- 40 – 45 hours per week (minimum 40).
- Tips (daily).
- 28 days holiday including statutory bank holidays.
- Free pizza.
- No accommodation included but help to find somewhere will be available.
- Preparation of pizzas in a hygienic and timely manner.
- Presentation to a high standard.
- Safely and efficiently operate standard kitchen equipment.
- Maintain a clean kitchen, always adhering to food hygiene & safety standards.
- Assistance with the cleaning and organisation of kitchen and equipment.
- Restock items as required during shift.
Interviews will be conducted by Ho.Re.Ca. – The Hospitality Experts.
|Salary||£11-12.50 per hour D.o.E|
|Working Days||Full Time over 6 Days|