Our client runs a well-established, traditional, Italian restaurant, set in a small town near Rotherham, with easy access to the M1, M18 and A1(M). Having already invested in the business, they are now expanding their team and looking to recruit an experienced Pizza Chef for an immediate start.
Open 7 days a week from 12 noon to 10.00pm, they offer their customers a delicious menu to suit all tastes including pizza, pasta, and other traditional Italian dishes.
The ideal candidate will have some experience of preparing pizzas, however training will be given to those who can demonstrate a passion for food, they are also looking for someone who is a team player and is by nature methodical, clean, tidy, and organised.
Responsibilities will include preparing and baking the perfect pizza every time, checking stock levels making sure there is always the right ingredients to hand and maintaining a clean, tidy, and hygienic kitchen.
- Professional, confident, and self-motivated
- Attention to detail preparing the perfect pizza
- Ability to demonstrate kitchen skills with good knowledge of pizza making
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good personality with customer service skills
- A team player
- Methodical, clean, and tidy
Salary, Benefits & Working Hours
- Immediate Start
- Full Time
- Commencing on a Temp contract (permanent after successful trial)
- Minimum 40 hours per week
- Working 4 days on/3 days off
- £11.50 – 13.00 per hour – paid monthly
- Share of tips
- 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
- 10% discount
- Preparation of pizzas in a hygienic and timely manner
- Presentation to a high standard
- Safely and efficiently operate standard kitchen equipment
- Maintain a clean kitchen, always adhering to food hygiene & safety standards
- Assistance with the cleaning and organisation of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as required during shift
Interviews will be conducted by Ho.Re.Ca. – The Hospitality Experts.
|Salary||£11.50-13 per hour D.o.E|
|Working Days||Full Time over 4 Days|