Our client is looking to recruit a team for their brand-new Italian Pasta & Pinsa Bar opening late February or early March 2022. Set in the heart of a West Yorkshire university town, renowned for its football team, the venue is in a prime location and a pinseria that is not to be missed.
This exciting venture has been a few years in the planning and will bring together the passion and eclectic mix of Pinsa (a style of hand-pressed pizza dough) with the owner’s unique Italian heritage.
With a start date of late February or early March 2022, they are looking for an outgoing team with good customer service skills, with an interest in food, consisting of 2 x Pinsa Chefs and various Front of House/Bar Staff.
The ideal candidates will have some experience; however, training will be given to those who can demonstrate a good work ethic, are confident, team players, as well as being methodical, clean, tidy, and organised.
Initially the plan is to open 7 days a week from 11.30am – 10.00pm but this is liable to change.
- Professional, confident, and self-motivated.
- Attention to detail preparing the perfect pinsa.
- Ability to demonstrate kitchen skills with good knowledge of pinsa making.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good personality with customer service skills.
- A team player.
- Methodical, clean, and tidy.
Salary, Benefits & Working Hours
- Hourly rate dependant on experience – paid monthly
- Monthly Performance bonus
- Employee of the Month (bonus if successful)
- Part-time and Full-time options
- 10% discount for family & friends
- Share of tips
- 28 days holiday including statutory bank holidays
- Free Staff meal during shift
- Flexible working – ideal for those in full time education
- Career path and internal promotions
- Training by our certified provider
- Preparation of pinsas in a hygienic and timely manner
- Presentation to a high standard
- Safely and efficiently operate standard kitchen equipment
- Maintain a clean kitchen, always adhering to food hygiene & safety standards
- Assistance with the cleaning and organisation of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as required during shift
Interviews will be conducted by Ho.Re.Ca. – The Hospitality Experts.
|Salary||Hourly Reta D.o.E|
|Working Days||Full Time & Part Time|