Kitchen Assistant (Immediate Start – Huddersfield)
With a beautiful restaurant serving seasonal menus using only the freshest locally sourced ingredients, and set amidst beautiful lawned gardens in a quiet, secluded, yet easily accessible spot in the heart of a West Yorkshire town, our client is looking to recruit a Kitchen Assistant to join their existing team, ideally for an immediate start.
Boasting a large outdoor sun terrace which overlooks the garden and covered eating areas, they open from 10.30am daily for delicious coffees and cakes, bottomless brunches, lunches, and evening dinners so the ideal candidate will be joining a very busy, well established, family run business.
The role will involve the preparation of food as well as assisting with service, so they are looking for an individual that is by nature methodical, well organised, adaptable, a quick learner and willing to help in all areas of the kitchen.
- Previous commercial kitchen experience would be preferred but for the right candidate, training will be given.
- Graduate trained or interested in Apprentice Scheme
- Good personality (service with a smile)
- Professional & confident
- Capable of working under pressure during busy times
- A team player
- Methodical, clean, and tidy
Salary, Hours & Benefits
- Salary – negotiable dependant on experience
Hours of work:
- Thursday – 3.00pm until close (around 11.00pm)
- Friday – 2.00pm until close (around 11.30pm)
- Saturday – Midday to close (short break included)
- Sunday – 10.00am – 9.00pm
- 28 days holiday including statutory bank holidays.
- Preparation of food
- Assisting with service
- Assisting Kitchen Porter with closedown
- Efficient service to tables
|Salary||Salary negotiable dependant on experience|