Head Pizza Chef
Our client is looking to recruit a Head Pizza Chef for their newly refurbished, family run Pizzeria near Goole.
The ideal candidate will need to be experienced and have a proven track record in the production of Neapolitan style pizza using a wood-fired oven, have a flair for making delicious handmade dough, plus the ability to create and influence seasonal Italian cuisine in order to add a varied menu to their clients.
The role also includes managing the ordering of the finest ingredients including the choice of flour and buffalo mozzarella from Italy, fresh meats, and vegetables, some of which will be locally sourced.
With a commencement date of early to mid-November and open 5 days a week, Tuesday to Saturday, from 2.00pm – 10.00pm, they are looking for someone who by nature is methodical, clean, tidy, and organised, plus able to work alone with the minimum of fuss.
- Head Pizza Chef
- Experience essential in the production of wood-fired Neapolitan style pizza
- 40 hours per week: Tuesday-Saturday, 2.00pm-10.00pm
- £11.00-£12.00 per hour (dependant on level of experience)
- 28 days holiday per annum inc. Bank Holidays
- 15% Staff Discount
- Contract reviewed after 3 months
- Ideally living locally but assistance given to find accommodate if out of area
If you feel you have what it takes, why not apply for this position today or give us a call on 01484 483034 or email us at email@example.com to discuss things further?
|Working Days||Full Time over 5 Days|
|Salary||£11-12 per hour D.o.E|