Front of House & Bar
Our client runs an established, traditional, family run Italian restaurant, set in the heart of a small Cheshire town but within commuting distance to Manchester city centre, and is looking to expand their ‘family’ by looking for someone full-time for their Front of House.
Open Tuesday to Sunday, with a delicious menu offering good value Italian cooking with plenty of pizza, pasta, meat, and fish dishes it doesn’t take long to see why they continue to receive fantastic 5-star reviews.
As the role will be customer facing, involving ‘meet and greets’, they are looking for an individual that is easy going, with a good personality; someone who feels comfortable interacting with people of all ages whilst keeping a professional persona.
Commencing as soon as possible, experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given for the right candidate.
• Good personality (service with a smile), professional & confident.
• Capable of working under pressure during busy times.
• Able to deal with any customer issues quickly, quietly, and professionally.
• Excellent organisational skills would be an advantage.
• A team player with a good personality.
• Methodical, clean, and tidy.
Hourly Rate & Benefits
• Full Time.
• Minimum 33 hours per week.
• Working 5 days per week.
• 2 days off per week (rota).
• £8.91 – 10.00 per hour – paid weekly.
• 28 days holiday including statutory bank holidays.
• Free onsite parking.
• Meal whilst on duty.
• Staff Discount on days off including immediate family.
• Meet & Greets.
• Showing diners to their table, making sure they are comfortable and have everything they need.
• Taking drink orders.
• Preparing and serving alcoholic drinks, hot and cold beverages (making coffees using traditional coffee machine).
• Efficient service to tables.
• Clearing and resetting tables.
Interviews will be conducted by Ho.Re.Ca. – The Hospitality Experts.
|Salary||Hourly rate £8.91 to £10 D.O.E|
|Working Days||Full Time over 5 Days|