FRONT OF HOUSE/BAR STAFF
Our client is looking to recruit a team for their brand-new Italian Pasta & Pinsa Bar opening late February or early March 2022. Set in the heart of a West Yorkshire university town, renowned for its football team, the venue is in a prime location and a pinseria that is not to be missed.
This exciting venture has been a few years in the planning and will bring together the passion and eclectic mix of Pinsa (a style of hand-pressed pizza dough) with the owner’s unique Italian heritage.
With a start date of late February or early March 2022, they are looking for an outgoing team with good customer service skills, with an interest in food, consisting of 2 x Pinsa Chefs and various Front of House/Bar Staff.
The ideal candidates will have some experience; however, training will be given to those who can demonstrate a good work ethic, are confident, team players, as well as being methodical, clean, tidy, and organised.
Initially the plan is to open 7 days a week from 11.30am – 10.00pm but this is liable to change.
- Good personality (service with a smile), professional & confident.
- Capable of working under pressure during busy times.
- Able to deal with any customer issues quickly, quietly, and professionally.
- Excellent organisational skills would be an advantage.
- A team player with a good personality.
- Methodical, clean, and tidy.
Hourly Rate & Benefits
- Hourly rate dependant on experience – paid monthly
- Monthly Performance bonus
- Employee of the Month (bonus if successful)
- Part-time and Full-time options
- 10% discount for family & friends
- Share of tips
- 28 days holiday including statutory bank holidays
- Free Staff meal during shift
- Flexible working – ideal for those in full time education
- Career path and internal promotions
- Training by our certified provider
- Meet and greet customers – showing them to their table, making sure they are comfortable and have everything they need
- Manning the till and the orders
- Preparing and serving alcoholic drinks (bottled beer – no cocktails), hot and cold beverages, using automatic drinks machine
- Efficient service to tables
- Clearing and resetting tables
Interviews will be conducted by Ho.Re.Ca. – The Hospitality Experts.
|Salary||Hourly rate D.O.E|
|Working Days||Full Time & Part Time|