Front of House & Bar
Working in an elegant but informal restaurant, including beautiful gardens for alfresco dining, we have a new and exciting opportunity to join our growing team, for our Front of House & Bar.
We are looking for someone with a confident, positive yet approachable personality, as the role will involve meeting and greeting our customers at the door, showing them to their table, preparing and dispensing drinks, as well as serving and clearing plates; the bar area is compact so being methodical, organised, as well as clean and tidy should come naturally.
Ideally, we would expect you to have basic experience in this area, however training will be given for the right candidate.
- Starting date 10/04/2021
- Previous experience in customer service preferred
- Training for the right candidate
- Good understanding of the English language
- Be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, at busy times
- Preparation of alcoholic, non-alcoholic & hot drinks
- Working 5 days a week including Saturday; working week includes 2 or 3 nights
- 36 hours (minimum) per week
- Manual Handling (outdoor seating area)
- 2 days off per week
- 20% staff discount
- Share of weekly tips
- Company pension scheme
- Hourly rate between £8.91 to £10.00 (dependent on experience) – paid monthly
- 20 days holidays per annum, plus bank holidays
- Contract reviewed after 3 months
- Possibility for personal growth
If you feel you are what we are looking for, please apply for this position. We will be in touch to discuss your application further in due course.
|Salary||Hourly rate £8.91 to £10 D.O.E|
|Working Days||Full Time over 5 Days|