Working in an elegant but informal restaurant, including beautiful lawned gardens for alfresco dining, we are looking for a creative Commis Chef to join our growing team.
Based in an excellent kitchen environment, and with a genuine passion for cooking, the ideal candidate will be someone who has the experience in the preparation of food using fresh, local ingredients, and having the confidence to work in different areas of the kitchen when required. As you will be working in compact space you will be by nature, methodical, organised, able to work well with others with a minimum of fuss, plus be clean and tidy.
- Immediate start
- Previous experience preferred
- Training for the right candidate
- Good understanding of the English language
- Be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, at busy times
- Working 5 days a week including Saturday; working week includes 2 or 3 nights
- 36 hours (minimum) per week
- 2 days off per week
- 20% staff discount
- Share of weekly tips
- Company pension scheme
- Hourly rate between £10.00 to £10.50 (dependent on experience) – paid monthly
- 20 days holidays per annum, plus bank holidays
- Contract reviewed after 3 months
- Possibility for personal growth
If you feel you are what we are looking for, please apply for this position and we will be in touch to discuss your application further in due course.
|Salary||Hourly rate £10 to £10.50 D.O.E|