Set in an idyllic location in Hampshire and with good transport links to Portsmouth and London, our client who currently run a well-established, very successful, with great reviews Italian pizza restaurant, is looking for a full-time experienced Chef to join their existing team.
With a passion for food, they offer a traditional, authentic, and delicious menu, focused on good quality, fresh locally sourced ingredients which includes a selection of Nibbles and Starters, handmade Neapolitan style Pizzas and main courses plus a small selection of Desserts; sometimes they even add a few specials to the menu.
It is essential that the successful candidate has the necessary experience of working in a busy, fresh food environment, as well as having extensive knowledge of Italian regional cuisine; the ability to make pizzas would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will be career driven, with a will to succeed along with strong management and organisational skills, as the role will involve working closely with our client to help grow and drive the business forward, hence the competitive salary and benefits.
- Professional, confident, self-motivated, driven.
- Food Hygiene NVQ level 2 certificate or above.
- Ability to demonstrate kitchen skills in comparable operation with good knowledge of Italian regional cuisine.
- Excellent organisational skills and financial understanding
- Good personality with customer service skills.
- A team player
- Methodical, clean, and tidy.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £30,000- £35,000 per annum – paid fortnightly
- Bonus potential
- 28 days holiday
- Excellent career progression
- Free onsite parking
- Preparation of all food items as directed in a hygienic and timely manner.
- Ability to follow recipes with presentation to a high standard.
- Safely and efficiently operate standard kitchen equipment.
- Maintain a clean workstation always adhering to food hygiene & safety standards.
- Assist with the cleaning and organisation of kitchen and equipment.
- Restock items as required during shift.
- Menu planning.
- Recording food temperatures and preparing reports.
Interviews will be conducted by Ho.Re.Ca. – The Hospitality Experts.
|Working Days||5 days|