Our client is looking to add a Bar Supervisor to the Team in a vibrant wine and cocktail bar in Mirfield, West Yorkshire, the birthplace of Sir Patrick Stewart OBE, Star Treks’ Captain Jean-Luc
Picard. This small market town has established itself as something of a hub of fine restaurants and bars, perfect for a great night out.
Working Wednesday to Sunday, they are looking for an experienced Bar Supervisor, with initiative and a passion for creating and serving delicious cocktails as well as fine wines, beers and spirits.
The right candidate will be expected to supervise, develop, and motivate a small team, as well as liaising with suppliers, so previous experience is a must.
- Bar Supervisor
- Supervise and develop a small team
- Liaise with Suppliers
- Cashing up
- Keeping up to date with Hygiene and Covid-19 regulations
- Salary (paid weekly) – £10.00 to £11.00 per hour – dependent on level of experience
- Minimum 30 hours per week
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Share of tips
- 15% Group Discount
- Personal Alcohol Licence will not be required
- Salary review after 3 months
- Opening Hours
- Wednesday -Thursday 4.00pm-10.00pm
- Friday 4.00pm-1.00am
- Saturday 2.00pm-1.00am
- Sunday 4.00pm-10.00pm
If you feel you have what it takes, why not apply for this position today or give us a call on 01484 483034 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss things further?
|Working Days||Full Time over 5 Days|
|Salary||£10.00-11.00 per hour D.o.E|