Our client is expanding their already outstanding portfolio with another new and exciting wine and cocktail bar.
Opening middle to late October 2020 in Brighouse, West Yorkshire, this small market town has established itself as something of a hub of fine restaurants and bars, perfect for a great night out.
Working Wednesday to Sunday, they are looking for an experienced Bar Manager, with initiative and a passion for creating and serving delicious cocktails as well as fine wines, beers and spirits.
The right candidate will be expected to manage, develop, and motivate a small team, as well as liaising with suppliers, so previous experience is a must.
- Bar Manager
- Manage and develop a small team
- Liaise with Suppliers
- Salary (paid weekly) – £10.50 to £12 per hour – dependent on level of experience
- Minimum 30 hours per week
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Share of tips
- 15% Group Discount
- Personal Alcohol Licence will not be required
- Salary review after 6 months
- Opening Hours
- Wednesday -Thursday 4.00pm-10.00pm
- Friday 4.00pm-1.00am
- Saturday 2.00pm-1.00am
- Sunday 4.00pm-10.00pm
If you feel you have what it takes, why not apply for this position today or give us a call on 01484 483034 or email us at email@example.com to discuss things further?
|Working Days||Full Time over 5 Days|
|Salary||£10.50-12 per hour D.o.E|