Assistant Pizza Chef
Our client is looking to recruit an Assistant Pizza Chef for their brand-new takeaway near Mirfield, West Yorkshire, the birthplace of Sir Patrick Stewart OBE, Star Treks’ Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
The role involves the making of Romana style pizza using handmade dough prepared in-house by the Pizza Chef and using high quality ingredients; at times when there will be a need to prepare other food being offered for consumption i.e., burgers.
Commencing mid to late January 2021, the ideal candidate will have a passion for Pizza, as well as preparation experience; due to the nature of the business, there will be limited time available for training a candidate with little or no experience.
Opening 6 days a week, Tuesday to Sunday, from 4.00pm – 10.30/11.00pm, they are looking for someone who is a team player and by nature methodical, clean, tidy, and organised.
- Assistant Pizza Chef
- Experience preferred
- Once fully trained duties will include managing the takeaway and a small team in the absence of the Pizza Chef
- Pizza Chef & Assistant Pizza Chef will cover each other for holidays/sickness etc.
- Use of a brand-new kitchen
- Liaise with Suppliers as/when required
- Salary (paid weekly) – £9.00 – £10.00 per hour – dependent on level of experience
- Minimum 30 hours per week
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Review after 3 months
Please email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, Interviews will be conducted by Ho.Re.Ca. – The Hospitality Experts.
|Working Days||Full Time over 6 Days|
|Salary||£9-10 per Hour D.O.E|